Our Skincare Analyst and Licensed Esthetician typically does the following:
- Evaluate your skin condition and appearance
- Discuss available treatments and determine which products will improve your skin quality
- In Suite treatments allow her to Remove unwanted hair using wax, sugar or laser treatment
- In Suite treatments allow her to clean the skin before applying makeup
- Recommend skincare products, such as cleansers, lotions, or creams
- Teach and advise you on how to apply makeup and how to take care of your skin in MasterClasses
- Refer you to other skin care specialists, such as a dermatologist, for serious skin problems
- She works with our Health Care Analyst to determine if there are medical reasons why your skin has erruptions.
Our skincare specialist can give facials, full-body treatments, and head and neck massages to improve the health and appearance of the skin in her licensed studio space. She can also provide other skincare treatments, such as peels, masks, or scrubs, to remove dead or dry skin. In addition to working with clients, our skincare specialist also keeps records of skincare regimens that our regular clients use.