Creamy avocado offsets sweet oranges and piquant red onion in this colorful side salad.
Serves: 6 Edit
Yields: 6 servings
Total Time: 10 min
Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 large ripe Hass avocado, pitted, peeled, and sliced
- 3 navel oranges, peel and white pith removed, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) kosher salt (I use Sea Salt for mineral content)
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- Arrange avocado, orange, and onion slices on a serving plate; scatter cilantro on top. Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil, then season with salt and pepper.
If you would like to learn how to make a recipe “Vegan” healthy, join our classes! It’s easy, it’s cheap and it’s fun!