Why Does Your “Gut” Matter?
Gastrointestinal woes, whether it’s heartburn, diarrhea, constipation or gas, can wreak havoc on your daily routine and keep you from doing the things you enjoy. They’re also a leading reason why people take medication.
- More than 60 million Americans experience heartburn at least once per month and more than 15 million people have heartburn daily.
- Almost 36% of Americans have a condition called lactose intolerance,
- About 15 million Americans experience abdominal pain, gas and diarrhea or constipation associated with irritable bowel syndrome.
- 3 million Clinics and hospitals visits each year are for Constipation
- Just under 6% of U.S. adults have ulcers.
- About 3.5 million Americans are living with hepatitis C, a viral liver infection.
- An estimated 135,000 Americans are diagnosed each year with colorectal cancer.
Book Your Appointment Today!